When it comes to family office/businesses, each one is a unique organisation with its own vision or mission and family structure. The company’s financial capital is mostly the family’s own wealth, accumulated over generations.
At Fichte & Co, we are able to offer the custom and bespoke attention to detail, to support your family office business model, to help maximise the interests of the company and the family. We ensure that our clients build a stable legal structure for their assets to ensure their company and family is protected for the long-term future.
Supported by the rest of the legal offerings at Fichte & Co, we provide legal expertise in the areas of:
- Family Constitutions.
- Traditional corporate restructuring.
- Limited liability structures tailored to manage business risks.
- Family corporate governance systems including financial controls.
- Management and resolution of disputes and conflicts of interest.
- Establishment and management of family offices support.
- Contingency plans for death, disasters, divorces, etc.
- Ethics and governance policies
Corporate & Commercial News
At Fichte & Co, Managing Partner Jasmin Fichte leads a team that is ‘impeccable, in all areas.’ It handles an array of high-value claims for international clients and government entities.
The Legal 500