The fastest-growing Breakbulk event
- For the first time, Breakbulk Middle East will be held in Dubai.
- Attracting participants from 52 countries from all sectors of the project cargo and breakbulk industry, which reflects the high international interest in project development within the GCC.
- New Host Port! DP World is a leading enabler of global trade and an integral part of the supply chain. They operate multiple yet related businesses–from marine and inland terminals, maritime services, logistics and ancillary services to technology-driven trade solutions.
- Due to strong gatekeeping systems with companies in the Middle East, Breakbulk Middle East is one of the only ways to make direct connections with logistics and procurement decision makers, assured by its deepening ties with local government.
- More than an exhibition, Breakbulk Middle East offers a full two-day conference, covering the hot topics project cargo specialists need to know to seize regional opportunities and construct effective project plans. Led by the key players in the region, the conference also offers face-to-face opportunities to discuss these topics in greater depth.
- With strong support from regional cargo owners, Breakbulk Middle East is the place for logistics, transport and other service providers to connect with those that hold new business contracts.
Date – Tuesday, 12 February 2019
Time – 13:50 – 14:50
Our People, Our Future – Engaging the Leaders of Tomorrow
Investing in the local workforce ensures community sustainability while filling the knowledge gap for industry. With the percentage of young people on the rise, many governments are focusing on efforts to recruit and train young workers. How can EPCs, project owners and service providers engage these leaders of tomorrow?
The expert panel will discuss:
- The face of tomorrow’s project cargo workforce
- Ways to take advantage of local workforce initiatives
- Planned and existing programs
- Bridging the skills and diversity gap
Download the full agenda here.
Online bookings are not available for this event.