The central theme of this summit is to inform, advise and assist all interested parties, including local UAE authorities, on the best way forward in developing the UAE as a preferred superyacht winter destination.
Following the 2018 summit, it has been identified that there has been widespread acceptance of the advice and constructive criticism offered during the summit. So much so that there have been notable changes introduced to local regulation tailored to make cruising in UAE waters more viable than in the past.
11:15 h – 13.35 h
Insurance, Legal and Compliance
- Yacht insurance explained
- Superyachts acquisition and finance
- UAE Yachts over 24m – UAE Yacht regulations
- Latest trends in the superyacht industry – A legal perspective
- How the IIMS can make a positive difference in the superyacht industry
- Panel discussion
Click here to download the full agenda.
Online bookings are not available for this event.