Under the Patronage of
His Highness Sheikh Hamad bin Mohammed Al Sharqi
Member of the UAE Supreme Council & Ruler of Fujairah
New Horizons: The Future Fuel Landscape & IMO 2020 – Solutions & Alternatives
FUJCON 2019 is the pre-eminent & most prestigious bunker forum for the Middle East bunker markets. The anchor event held during the “Fujairah Bunkering Week” – a week of specialized professional training comprising bunker courses and briefings, laboratory visits & an off-shore anchorage site visit to the Port of Fujairah – FUJCON has grown to enjoy international recognition and attendance from over 50 countries covering the full supply chain of the bunkering industry. FUJCON has raised the profile of Fujairah as an internationally recognized service Anchorage, being amongst the world’s top three bunkering locations and as a global hub for both oil/crude storage and product supply.
Day Three: Wednesday, March 27, 2019
11:00 h – 11.45 h
Session 7 : LEGAL UPDATES FOR BUNKERING
- Mitigation of risks and how to protect yourselves – OW Bunker & court rulings in several jurisdictions/ cross-border insolvencies and embargoes
- Protective clauses and maximum limit of parties’ liabilities
- 2020 enforcement legal issues
- Standard clauses for responsibilities & liabilities in providing appropriate fuel & potential for noncompliance
- Legal framework required for low ﬂashpoint diesel
Download agenda here.
Online bookings are not available for this event.