A conference presented by the IBA Maritime and Transport Law Committee
- Financing maritime ventures
- Maritime insolvency and restructuring – offshore
- IMO sulfur emissions limits – just around the corner
- The new era of compliance in the shipping industry – anticorruption and sanctions
- Marine insurance
- Maritime claims against governments
- Vessel scrapping – may she rest in peace (or pieces)
May 22nd, 2019
1345 – 1500: Marine Insurance
This session will focus on key and timely issues in marine insurance, including direct actions against marine insurers, the duty of utmost good faith in marine insurance policies, the British Marine Insurance Act two years in, Brexit’s impact on marine insurers, and insurance for autonomous vessels.
Jörgen Almelöv, Chambers Almelöv Hjelmqvist, Stockholm
Anna Mestre, Mestre Abogados SLP, Barcelona
Download the full agenda here.
Online bookings are not available for this event.