The International Intellectual Property Law Association (IIPLA) with its 6th Dubai IP Congress will bring together the IP Peers and Intellectual Property, Patent, Trademark, Copyright, and Licensing professionals, who are all looking to explore new ideas, make new contacts and find new solutions to the most difficult challenges facing the IP field.
Agenda Highlights :
- IP and Artificial Intelligence: Nothing Artificial about this intelligence
- Open Innovation and IP
- Patent strategies: Manage IP To Drive Innovation & Pad The Bottom Line
- IP Licensing: From protecting IP to promoting partnerships
- Anti-counterfeiting: Measures to Conquer infringement in a contentious world
- Managing a multinational IP Portfolio
- Trade name or trademark: What to choose?
Day One: January 29, 2020
03:30 PM – 04:50 PM
Session 4: Patent Litigation: Advance techniques & Best Practices – Alessandro Tricoli
Day Two: January 30, 2020
02:15 PM – 03:35 PM
Session 9: Resolving IP Disputes through litigation – Helen Tung
Click here to know more.
Online bookings are not available for this event.