- Relevance, focus on issues which are topical for most industry players and market participants
- Inter-jurisdictional approach
- Lecturers and trainers from the leading law firms, oil and gas companies
2019 School Highlights
- New jurisdictions: Dubai Multicommodity Centre – a new legal environment. Setting up and running companies in DMCC. Trade and project finance in Dubai and key finance centres for DMCC entities – the legal aspects. Litigation and dispute resolution in DMCC.
- Generating complex multijurisdictional transactions, e.g. at throughput terminals (Russian and English law).
- Enforcement awards in international disputes. An important part of the XIth School’s curriculum, this seminar covers development of an effective claim and enforcement structuring strategy.
- Mediation. Resolution of protracted disputes through mediation is one of the systemic trends in modern legal systems. Mapping out mediation principles and handling challenges of mediation
- Legal aspects of raising private equity and public placements for oil and gas producers on key exchanges
- Legal aspects of raising debt for oil and gas producers
Online bookings are not available for this event.