Free Live Webinar
The coronavirus pandemic has had a ripple effect on real estate market in the UAE. The prediction to see a boom in its real estate market because of Expo 2020, has also come to a halt due to COVID-19. Not all real estate assets are performing the same way during the crisis. Office units, hotels-hospitality and residentials have both positive and negative impacts. This crisis could also be beneficial for homebuyers and investors as they will reap good returns after market rebound.
The webinar will focus on the below topics and a live Q&A session at the end.
- Current impact on real estate contracts – a short overview.
- Impact on commercial contracts.
- Government relief measures.
- Rentals, strata, construction sector, and claims.
- Off-plan purchasers and their legal options in the current situation.
- Possible legal developments in the future and forecasts in litigation claims.
Online bookings are not available for this event.