Our Banking & Finance team of lawyers has a thorough knowledge and long experience on all types of financial structures and products available in the banking and capital markets, both locally and internationally including banking transactions tax Dubai. The team works in coordination with the Corporate and Commercial team, in order to provide our corporate clients with a full-picture analysis and assistance in connection with any project, investment or simply working capital needs and is able to advise on the most suitable ways to achieve their business and financial targets without compromising their activities and assets. Likewise, we are able to combine our expertise with a deep knowledge of the corporate business when it comes to assist financial institutions or investment companies on financing and investment solutions tailored to the borrowers and issuers’ specific industries. Our capabilities include advising on:
- Asset finance (including ship finance)
- Corporate lending
- Debt and equity securities issuance and placement and restructuring
- Derivatives and structured finance
- Banking and Financial Regulation and Compliance
- Project and infrastructure finance
- Real estate finance
Our experience includes:
- Successful structuring of Investment Scheme for collective Real Estate Investments for UAE based investment house.
- Advising Financial Service Providers with regards their establishment in the DIFC/DFSA regulatory environment.
- Successfully advised major Danish telecom banking services provider in Joint Venture with UAE national financial services provider in SMS remittance solutions provision in the UAE.
Banking & Finance News
At Fichte & Co, Managing Partner Jasamin Fichte leads a team that is ‘impeccable, in all areas.’ It handles an array of high-value claims for international clients and government entities.
The Legal 500