Bribery & Corruption 2019 – United Arab Emirates
Bribery & Corruption 2019 covers key topics including law and enforcement regimes, recent enforcement activity and policy, investigations, decision-making and enforcement, and proposed reforms in 29 jurisdictions.
The UAE chapter contains:
- Brief overview of the law and enforcement regime
- Overview of enforcement activity and policy during the last year
- Recent case law
- Law and policy relating to issues such as facilitation payments and hospitality
- Key issues relating to investigation, decision-making and enforcement procedures
- Overview of cross-border issues
- Corporate liability for bribery and corruption offences
- Proposed reforms / The year ahead
The GLI series provides readers with a series of essential insights into the current law-related issues affecting their business.
Each book focuses on a specific legal practice area, providing readers with expert analysis of legal, economic and policy developments through the eyes of the world’s leading lawyers.
The authors of each Insight draw upon their own expertise to highlight crucial market trends, legal developments and impending reforms to give general counsel, government agencies and private practice lawyers an understanding of the key issues in their jurisdiction.